My followers ♥

21November2010

Sunday .

Today go sutera didnt go shopping, Got abit dissapointed :(
Go there can swim cause .. Yishh !!
I hate !Why must want this time come !
Make me cant go swim , just see other people swim :(
Long time didnt go swim already :(
I want swimmmmmmm .




Tomorrow is a bored day again ==
Dont know at home can do what .
One word 'BORED' .
Waiting next weekends lu , want go shopping !
I want buy that beggg !
I saw many thing that i want at online shop ! I want buyyy :(
Just can say this holiday freaking boredddddd !!
Im waiting , Still have 4 weeks :D


Now waiting taht thing post to my home , 期待! :D
And im waiting my lens :S
ANGRYYYYYY !!
Damnnnnnn ! I give you last time chance :S


I want start to watch drama liao . Long time no watch already :)







Picture of 11november2010 (:







Althought old song , But i still so love this song (:




Join my fans page , Thanks (:
Click here (:


没有评论:

发表评论